Nov 9, 2017
The Minnesota Wild needed to finish their homestand strong, but
instead ended up dropping 2 of 3 games. Disappointing, for sure,
and Tony tries to guide you
through that disappointing week. He makes it about 15 minutes, then
turns to your questions in the mailbag.
- Has Dumba's play since last week improved enough?
- Minnesota wasting Dubnyk's best start of the season
- Turning the TV off during a lackluster effort in Boston
- What's wrong with Devan Dubnyk?
- Checking in on the rest of the Central
- Can Minnesota send Tyler Ennis down?
- Why Joel Eriksson Ek needs to be in the NHL
- Projected lineup when Coyle returns
- Are Ennis and Marcus Foligno meeting expectations?
- Does the Matt Duchene deal hurt Minnesota?
- Egg Nog or Egg Nah?
- Tony's favorite book
- If Minnesota traded into the first round in June, who should
they have drafted?
- Can a lack of commitment or attitude explain the Wild's
- Is Ketchup the worst condiment?
- If Tony could pick any team to be the GM of, which would it be
If you want to support the podcast, you can subscribe
to us on your favorite podcasting app, tell your friends about our
show, and take a few minutes to leave
us an iTunes review! We appreciate any support!
We'll see you soon!