Apr 23, 2018
For the third year in a row, the Minnesota Wild don't make it to
May. The Wild got knocked out of the playoffs on Friday night in
the most humiliating fashion possible, and all of a sudden big
changes are on the table.
In fact, we don't even know who will be the Wild's GM come June.
So with all the uncertainty in the air, Tony and Joe sat down on Sunday Night (Before
Black Monday??? We have no idea.) to chat about the ramifications
of this series loss, and where they go from here.
And of course, answer a metric ton of your questions.
- The Wild's embarrassing 5-0 loss in Game 5
- Was Friday's loss that much different from Games 1 and 2?
- What are the Wild missing?
- A detour about the playoff format
- The Josh Morrissey cross-checker
Help Wanted: Hockey Wilderness writers
- The eerie silence surrounding Chuck Fletcher's job status
- Giving Top-6 minutes to Joel Eriksson Ek, Jordan Greenway, and
- Will Eriksson Ek ever bring the offense?
- Projecting the end-of-season injury news
- What could Jason Zucker get back in a trade?
- Guessing Matt Dumba's extension
- Will next year be the first year the Suter/Parise contracts
hamstring the Wild?
- Is the GM market disappointing?
- Will speeding up the youth movement hurt the Wild
- Who are we watching now that Minnesota's out?
- Is Bruce Boudreau on the hot seat
- Freddy vs Jason vs Nino vs Coyle
- Who deserved the "A" when Parise left?
- The (second) most exciting prospect in the Wild's system
- Will Koivu's offense rebound?
If you want to support the podcast, you can subscribe
to us on your favorite podcasting app, tell your friends about our
show, and take a few minutes to leave
us an iTunes review! We appreciate any support!
We'll see you soon!