Apr 2, 2018
It was nice while it lasted.
Minnesota's Stanley Cup ambitions appear all but dashed after
Saturday night's game, where Ryan Suter exited with a broken
fibula. In desperate times such as these, people must step up to
analyze the fallout.
So Tony and Joe are back from another
unannounced hiatus. They quickly explain that, apologize, and get
into the show, which is... pretty bleak, actually!
They discuss the fallout of Suter's injuries, including:
- The fact that it's kinda incredible Minnesota will probably
make the postseason despite the injuries
- The collective blow that losing Suter and Jared Spurgeon during
this time is
- Will Nick Seeler be able to continue playing well in a Top-4
- Will call-up Carson Soucy contribute to the Wild?
- Jonas Brodin taking Suter's place
- Matt Dumba becoming the Wild's #1 defenseman
- Do the Wild have any shot this postseason?
- Will Suter's injury be the excuse Chuck Fletcher needs to get
his contract renewed
And more, including our thoughts on Jordan Greenway's debut!
If you want to support the podcast, you can subscribe
to us on your favorite podcasting app, tell your friends about our
show, and take a few minutes to leave
us an iTunes review! We appreciate any support!
We'll see you soon!