Jun 8, 2017
We're back, and it's trade season. The Expansion Draft draws
even nearer, which means the Minnesota Wild will want to be doing
some shuffling before that time comes. To prepare for this,
Tony sat down with
Alec Schmidt, and the
two ranked the Minnesota Wild's most tradeable assets, then
looked around the league for trade targets.
- How Nashville managed to win without tanking
- Building through trades
- Why Chuck Fletcher hasn't been able to pull off a
- Would other teams really value a Jonas Brodin?
- How Mikko Koivu's trade value is higher than we think
- Why Alec is on #TeamExposeStaal
- Should the Wild sell high on Charlie Coyle?
- Is Matt Dumba the Wild's most coveted (moveable) asset?
- How Nino Niederreiter is valuable even during slumps
- Who is Minnesota's most valuable asset?
- Do the Wild need Jordan Eberle?
- Is Alex Galchenyuk the center they need?
- How the #3 Overall pick could solve the Wild's expansion
- Should Minnesota take a gamble on Sam Bennett?
- How Derek Stepan could be a coup for Minnesota
- Could the Wild find a superstar in Jonathan Drouin?
- Why Matt Duchene might be the best fit for the Wild
- Hot Dogs vs. Hamburgers
- Hamburgers vs. Bratwursts
- Our top breakfast cereals
And much, much more!
If you want to support our show, a great way to start is to
subscribe to us on your favorite podcast app. Sharing your love of
the HWP with your friends is always encouraged. And finally, you
can take a couple of minutes to
leave us a review on iTunes.
Thanks for listening. We'll see you next week!