May 31, 2017
This is it. The big one. With Las Vegas conducting their
expansion draft in just 3 weeks' time, it's time to give it our
full attention. Barry
joined Tony on Tuesday
night, and they sat down to break down the Wild's options. Who
should they protect??? Find out!
- Scott Stevens' surprise resignation
- What a $77 million salary cap could mean to Minnesota
- More Kirill Kaprizov KHL rumors
- Could Minnesota be on on Dallas #3 overall draft pick?
- Erik Haula on the outside, looking in
- Should Jason Pominville agree to waive his no-movement
- Debating the value of Mikael Granlund vs. Nino
- Should Zucker be a no-brainer to protect?
- Charlie Coyle at a crossroads
- Can the Wild afford to lose Eric Staal?
- Could Gustav Olofsson be a dark horse for Vegas?
- Did Marco Scandella raise his stock enough to be taken or
- Jonas Brodin's reliability vs. Matt Dumba's upside
- And more!
If you want to support our show, subscribe to us on your
favorite podcast app, tell your friends about us and
leave us an iTunes review! Make sure to check out all our work
at Hockey Wilderness!
We'll see you soon!