The 2016 Minnesota Wild Prospect Development Camp is in the books! Tony (@OhHiTony) was unable to attend this year, so he went out and found some people who did to talk about it! He was joined by Joe Bouley (@JoeBou15), Dustin Nelson (@DLukeNelson), and newcomer Tory Palattao (@Finnesotan12) to break down everything you need to know about PDC, and (if we’re being honest) some things you didn’t even need to know!
- Darcy Kuemper re-signs for 1 year, $1.55M, becoming an Unrestricted Free Agent next summer. Is this the beginning of his exit?
- Reflecting on how Kuemper found himself on his way out of the organization
- Was waiving Jordan Schroeder a smart negotiation ploy or just pettiness on Minnesota’s part?
- The Wild flip-flopping on the idea of trading Dumba as his contract discussions progress
- How much money does Dumba really deserve coming off his Entry-Level Contract?
- Da Beauty League
- Sam Anas, Joel Eriksson Ek, and Alex Tuch skated together at Prospect Camp. Does that indicate the Wild feel they’re the prospects most likely to make the roster?
- Can Anas’ skills translate into the pro game?
- How close is Eriksson Ek to being NHL ready?
- Our first impressions of Luke Kunin
- Have we been underrating Nick Seeler?
- Is the Carson Soucy hype train in Duluth too much?
- Do we know more about Hungarian goalie prospect Ádám Vay than we did last year?
- Were you aware?: Louie Belpedio and Braydyn Chizen have something in common. Find out what!
- Who had the best hair at prospect camp?
- How Arnold Schwarzenegger gave Tony his worst hangover ever.
If you like our show and want to support it, make sure to subscribe to us on iTunes, and consider leaving us a rating and review while you’re there. Your feedback helps us, and the more ratings/reviews we get, the more our listenership grows. Make sure to tell your friends about us, too!
That’s all for this week! We’ll see you soon!